The one stop source for all your photographic needs
Get in-depth contact information on:
- Photography equipment suppliers
- Rental houses
- Lighting and grip equipment companies
- Retouching services
- Stock agencies
- And more!
Get a FREE listing
- Have your company searchable by photography professionals everywhere
- Provide your company details including address, phone number, website and email
Premium Listings Provide More Benefits:
in addition to your company details, showcase
- Priority position of listing in each category
- Multiple phone numbers
- Multiple email addresses
© Adrien Broom Photography
© Sweet Earth Photographics
© Steve Erle / www.steveerle.com
© Bathhouse Studios
September 04, 2013 -
Bathhouse Studios, located on the Lower East Side of Manhattan, is undergoing renovations to their studio space and roof deck to provide the best in service and privacy to their high-end clients.
© Christian Anwander
August 22, 2013 -
Studios may provide the backdrop, but that doesn’t mean they should take a backseat. We’re bringing three studios into the limelight to take a look at what they’ve hosted this year and why they should be your next favorite workspace.
August 22, 2013 -
There was a time when using studio strobes on location would have meant renting a giant gas generator, but these days, professional photographers have a growing selection of battery-powered studio light kits to choose from. With an extensive range of power, speed, size and pricing, these kits fill the gap between on-camera speedlights and AC-powered studio strobes.
Articles available to all PDN and PDNOnline subscribers. Log in to access all the benefits of your PDN subscription.
Log in now »
The Latest Exclusive Headlines
Exclusive Subscriber Discounts & Resources
- People on the Move: ICP appoints a new executive director, and two new ad agencies open—one in NYC and one in Nebraska. Plus, new hires and promotions at Glamour, Grey, Mother Jones, Arnold, BBDO, Fortune and more.
- Who's Shooting What: Taylor Castle photographs PepsiCo’s 2013 NFL kickoff campaign. Plus, the names of the creatives, photographers, and agencies behind images for Target, Ford, KFC, NBCUniversal and more.