The one stop source for all your photographic needs
Get in-depth contact information on:
- Photography equipment suppliers
- Rental houses
- Lighting and grip equipment companies
- Retouching services
- Stock agencies
- And more!
Get a FREE listing
- Have your company searchable by photography professionals everywhere
- Provide your company details including address, phone number, website and email
Premium Listings Provide More Benefits:
in addition to your company details, showcase
- Priority position of listing in each category
- Multiple phone numbers
- Multiple email addresses
© Adrien Broom Photography
© Sweet Earth Photographics
© Steve Erle / www.steveerle.com
© Bathhouse Studios
September 04, 2013 -
Bathhouse Studios, located on the Lower East Side of Manhattan, is undergoing renovations to their studio space and roof deck to provide the best in service and privacy to their high-end clients.
© Natt McFee
August 22, 2013 -
Profile on Brooklyn studio space elk rentals, founded by photographers Erica Leone and Erin Kornfield.
Courtesy Duggal Visual Solutions
August 22, 2013 -
After several years in an economic slump, photography studios are branching out. From additional space to new locations, production space is on the rise and in demand thanks to a brand-new type of client with needs for evolving visual content. Here’s a peek inside some of the prolific businesses expanding their real estate footprint.
Articles available to all PDN and PDNOnline subscribers. Log in to access all the benefits of your PDN subscription.
Log in now »
The Latest Exclusive Headlines
Exclusive Subscriber Discounts & Resources
- People on the Move: TIME, WIRED, AFAR, VICE and Billboard all hire new creatives, and two new ad agencies open. Plus, new hires and promotions at TBWA\Chiat\Day, Grey, DDB, JWT, Havas, BBH, Deutsch, Arnold, and more.
- Who's Shooting What: Pieter Hugo photographs Bottega Veneta's Spring/Summer 2014 campaign. Plus, the names of the photographers, agencies, and creatives behind campaigns for Google, NetJets, ExxonMobil, Emirates and more.