©BRENT MELTON / ISTOCK
It's important to have a photography library in your home. It's a great instant resource and a much better way to see pictures then on a computer monitor. Here's a list of classic photography books that every photo library must have.
1) Robert Frank The Americans
2) Diane Arbus An Aperture Monograph
3) Josef Koudelka Gypsies
4) Irving Penn Small Trades
5) Henri Cartier-Bresson Photographer
6) Walker Evans American Photographs
7) William Eggleston's Guide
8) Garry Winogrand The Animals
9) Weegee Naked City
10) Andre Kertez Sixty Years of Photography
So there ya go...A nice start to your personal photo library. This will be an ongoing series. So stay tuned for the next list.