Leica TL is an update to the 2014 Leica T with a few upgrades. The TL boasts a 16-megapixel APS-C-sized CMOS sensor and accepts both T and SL mount lenses.
The TL gets a boost in internal memory with 32GB allotted to image storage, plus an SD card slot. AF performance has been enhanced for speedier tracking in AF-C mode.
Like the original T, the TL is forged from a single block of aluminum.
Additional features include:
- 3.7-inch touch screen display with touch focusing
- ISO range of 100-12,500
- shutter speed range of 30 – 1/4000 sec.
- 5 fps continuous shooting mode with AF-C
- 1920 x 1080/30fps video recording
- customizable MyCamera menu to access frequently used features and personalized presets
- built-in Wi-Fi module for image transfer and remote control/viewfinding from iOS and Android devices
- battery life of 400 images
The Leica TL will be available in three color options, silver, black and titanium (this model will have a beveled edge on the top and bottom plates), this month for $1,695.