Become a Photo Group Member Today - Get a Free VIP Expo Pass and Free Seminar
October 15, 2013
Become a Member of The Photo Group, Get a FREE VIP PhotoPlus Expo Pass, and Receive a FREE PhotoPlus Seminar!
The first 30 people who become a Basic, Elite, or Premium Member of The Photo Group get a FREE VIP PhotoPlus Expo Pass ($75 value) and a FREE Seminar Pass* (up to $149 value). Just sign up today, bring your confirmation e-mail to the PDN Booth #915, and get your FREE seminar pass. Click HERE to learn more about PhotoPlus Expo. *Seminar selection is random.
Don't miss out, sign up and get your FREE Seminar Pass. Become a Member TODAY!
Basic Membership $125* to The Photo Group includes:
*Canadian Basic Membership $145/International Basic Membership $175
- Subscriptions to PDN and Rangefinder magazines with print and online access
- Listing on PhotoServe.com portfolio display site with 10 searchable specialties
- 30% off on contest entry fees for all PDN and WPPI contests
- Special vendor discounts - Agency Access List Rentals, BlinkBid software, SeamlessDocs, Tenba, Graphic Authority & many more
- FREE VIP Expo Pass for PDN's PhotoPlus Expo- admission to show floor, all keynote speakers
VIP Pass includes:
- Admission to all 3 keynote presentations ($45 value)
- Astronaut Dr. Donald Pettit (Thursday, 10/24)
- Photographer/Musician Mark Seliger (Friday 10/25)
-"Day in the Life" series photographer Rick Smolan (Saturday, 10/26)
- Access to VIP lounge with free Wi-Fi
- Receive exclusive onsite customer service at the VIP Expo Service Desk
- A premium swag bag filled with giveaways and special offers
- Two free drink tickets to the 30th Anniversary Bash ($20 value)
- Nielsen Photo Group Industry Research Report ($99 value)
- ICP Museum pass, 2-for-1 admission ($14 value)
-10% discount at ICP Store on Show Floor
-100+ VIP Expo Pass holders will find a Golden Ticket in their swag bag to win a prize valued up to $800. Click HERE for a list of prizes.
Become a Member Now - Learn from the best, network and have a drink or two on us at the 30th Anniversary bash!
Questions? Send us an message to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a ring at (646) 654-5812.
© Andrew Paul LeonardAppeals Court Upholds $1.6 Million Infringement Verdict
Camera Review: Fujifilm's X-Pro2
© KLEA MCKENNA/COURTESY OF THE ARTIST AND VON LINTEL GALLERYPDN August 2016: The Fine-Art Photography Issue