For the past three years kids photographer Kim Lowe has teamed up with some of Boston's top stylists to provide a photo-session prize for a fundraiser that benefits a local kids charity. and the parents and kids who get their photos done. Parents bid on a photo shoot with Lowe for their kids for their family holiday cards and, proceeds from this 2012 holiday card fundraiser are donated to Cradles to Crayons. It's known as the Two Birds Fundraiser- parents get a terrific photo of their kids for a holiday card and less fortunate kids get warm coats from the donations.
Complete details can be found below. Click here for a video Lowe recently put together to promote the fundraiser.
2012 TWO BIRDS HOLIDAY CARD FUNDRAISER for Cradles to Crayons
is happening again this year: November 3rd. Save the date!
WHAT YOU GIVE:
• A much-needed, much-appreciated donation to a wonderful kids charity. $150 will give winter clothes, boots, books and toys to six kids. 6 kids! I can barely dress myself for 150 bucks.
WHAT YOU GET:
• A photoshoot for your children on Saturday, November 3rd, with Kim Lowe, a commercial-editorial photographer specializing in kids.
• Star treatment from Boston's top wardrobe stylists and hair-makeup artists.
• A warm tickley feeling in your belly knowing you've done something wonderful for those who need it most this holiday season.
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
• Bidding begins Oct. 15th so please check back, email Kim at email@example.com with questions or follow this link for more information:http://tinyurl.com/C2C2BIRDS2012
To see the pictures from last year's fundraiser follow this link:http://tinyurl.com/8qpavto