Production Paradise Launches New Web Site
October 10, 2012
Production Paradise recently launched their newly designed Web site with many new improvements. Improvements include:
- City directories are now conveniently divided into continents for faster navigation and the spaces for logos and directory images have been increased
- Each member gallery is equipped with social media icons for instant sharing and links to their website and social media pages.
- Increased size of the premium position on the directory homepage and the category banners.
- Quick access to the search tool for effortless browsing through over 90,000 images and over 4,000 videos in the database.
- The Showcase and Spotlight video archive pages open to show a list of the latest issues and a collection of the latest images and videos.
Production Paradise is very excited to share these site improvements with their members and users worldwide and they hope their Production Paradise experience will be even more enjoyable.
© Andrew Paul LeonardAppeals Court Upholds $1.6 Million Infringement Verdict
Camera Review: Fujifilm's X-Pro2
© KLEA MCKENNA/COURTESY OF THE ARTIST AND VON LINTEL GALLERYPDN August 2016: The Fine-Art Photography Issue