Photographers who love to print their work will have a new set of premium inkjet papers to choose from.
Hilltop Papers will be bringing the German-based Sihl MASTERCLASS paper lineup into U.S. and Canadian markets, the company announced earlier this month.
The Sihl MASTERCLASS lineup will feature eight papers tackling a host of output options.
The line includes:
* Metallic Pearl High Gloss Paper, which Sihl says is reminiscent of Cibachrome “with its bright color and sharp detail”
* Lustre Photo Paper, which will be sold in single and double-sided versions—the later for creating photo books or presentations
* Satin Baryta Paper
* High Gloss Photo Paper, which Sihl says combines an extreme high gloss finish with virtually no gloss differential under high ink loads
* Smooth and Textured Matte Cotton Papers are a matched pair of acid-free, OBA-free 100 percent cotton paper made with fine pigments to allow for smooth color gradients
* Matt Photo Canvas which resists edge cracking when stretched
The papers will be sold in 25 sheet boxes in both 8.5 x 11-inch and 13 x 19-inch. You can also pick it up in 24 and 44-inch rolls. A sample pack with different combinations of paper cost $13. You can download ICC profiles for each paper and order sample packs here.