PDN Subscribers get instant access to this site for FREE.
Set up your online access now.
Showing 758 results for "article_display.jsp"
- How I Got That Shot: Jeff Brown on Mixing Tungsten and Strobe Lights
…a blueish light. Mixing warm and cool tones is “a classic way to add depth,” says Brown. © Jeff Brown For an article in Fast Company about why Ikea is…July 24, 2017 - Lighting
- Doing the Right Thing: Nina Berman on Ethical Choices
…newsroom, a foundation’s office, or in the mind of individual photographers. This article is part of a larger series of interviews with photojournalists and a veteran photo editor on the…July 21, 2017 - Photographer Interviews
- Presenting the Top Gear: TIPA Award Winners
…simple dial layout with color LCD display allows users to seamlessly and quickly control a large group of N.A.S. Best Imaging Storage Solution: SanDisk Extreme 900 Portable SSD Promising up…July 20, 2017 - Gear
- How Photographers are Bringing Life to Still Lifes
…create conceptual imagery is “hugely, hugely important.” To learn more about how other photographers and photo editors collaborate to produce conceptual still-life imagery, read the full article. For a Marie…July 20, 2017 - Lighting
- New Ideas in Photo Book Making: Dayanita Singh’s “Museum Bhavan”
…take away images. You know how images change when they’re in conversation with other images.” She created a handful of temporary wooden walls that display photographs and can be moved…July 19, 2017 - Photo Books
- Hands-on With Ricoh’s Pentax K-70
…customizable function buttons on the body to map to the camera setting of your choice. The 3-inch display swings out from the camera body and is great when angling for…July 18, 2017 - DSLR
- Do the Right Thing: David Guttenfelder on Ethical Choices
…I think it’s one strike and they’re out. This article is part of a larger series of interviews with photojournalists and a veteran photo editor on the topic of ethics….July 14, 2017 - Photographer Interviews
- Do the Right Thing: Victor J. Blue on Ethical Choices
…This article is part of a larger series of interviews with photojournalists and a veteran photo editor on the topic of ethics. You can find these additional interviews here….July 12, 2017 - Photographer Interviews
- Crafting Excellence: Robert Farber talks merging a fine-art and commercial photography career.
…display at Art Miami. He introduced me to the idea of printing my photographs on metal—something his company specializes in. So I started experimenting with ChromaLuxe’s aluminum surfaces, which use…July 10, 2017 - Sponsored
- Leica Updates APS-C Mirrorless Line with the Speedy TL2
…the TL. The viewfinder has an eye sensor and built-in GPS unit for geo-tagging images. Additional features include: 3.7-inch touch screen display that’s 8x faster than prior generation focus peaking…July 10, 2017 - Mirrorless