PDN Subscribers get instant access to this site for FREE.
Set up your online access now.
Showing 743 results for "article_display.jsp"
- Can We Expect Big Things from Bluetooth Low Energy?
…This article is part of a larger series of trends and challenges in the photo industry. To read more articles in the series, check out The Ups/Downs of the Year…June 25, 2017 - Cameras
- The Latest Tech Shaping the Photo Industry
…use it as a traditional PC. It packs an Intel Core i5/i7 processor, dedicated NVIDIA GeForce graphics and boasts a 4500 x 3000 resolution display. You can configure the Studio…June 20, 2017 - Gear
- Can Photography Effect Lasting Change? These Photo Projects Prove It Can
…Jennifer Pottheiser at firstname.lastname@example.org. This article is part of a larger series of trends and challenges in the photo industry. To read more articles in the series, check out The…June 16, 2017 - Industry Updates
- Photographers and Photo Editors Strive to Foster Diversity in the Photo Industry
…talent a little easier. Whether photo editors will do the rest remains to be seen. This article is part of a larger series of trends and challenges in the photo…June 14, 2017 - Industry Updates
- Hands-On With DJI’s Phantom 4 Pro
…two minutes worth of flight time, bringing the advertised duration to a maximum of 30 minutes. The remote now features a built-in HD display, so you’re no longer required to…June 13, 2017 - Gear
- Photography Retailers Find Optimism in a Challenging Market
…meet the needs of their commercial client. Those are the things that keep me inspired and keep me sane, knowing that we help do that.” This article is part of…June 12, 2017 - Industry Updates
- Grantmakers Launch New Grants to Support Projects on Social Issues
…also be included in the next Moving Walls show, in order to demonstrate alternative ways to address social issues using photography. This article is part of a larger series of…June 9, 2017 - Industry Updates
- Hands-on with the GFX 50S, Fujifilm’s First Digital Medium Format Camera
…has a 3.2-inch tilting touch screen display. You can touch to select focus points or use the convenient built-in joystick to chose an AF point. The touch display supports a…June 8, 2017 - Cameras
- Halide App Promises Leica-Like Experience from an iPhone
…you adjust exposure, ISO and shutter speed. There’s a live histogram display, grid and level to help you frame your scene. If you just want to let the app do…June 7, 2017 - Software
- An iMac Pro Is Coming
…was previewed at the company’s developer’s conference, will feature a 27-inch Retina 5K display that supports 1 billion colors, up to 18-core Xeon processors and up to 22 Teraflops of…June 5, 2017 - Gear