PDN Subscribers get instant access to this site for FREE.
Set up your online access now.
Showing 795 results for "article_display.jsp"
- Huawei Intros Mate 10 Smartphone with Leica Dual Camera System
…manage apps and power use to prolong battery life. The Mate 10 runs Android 8 and features a 5.9-inch display (2560 x 1440, 499 pixels per inch). The base unit…October 16, 2017 - Gear
- Canon’s New PowerShot G1 X Mark III Boasts APS-C Sensor
…dot OLED viewfinder. The 3-inch vari-angle display supports touch focusing as well as a touch-and-drag autofocusing feature that lets you change focus points by dragging your finger across the display…October 16, 2017 - Compacts
- Felice Frankel on Creating Compelling Science Pictures
…her image for an article about rodent and non-human primate immune system responses to implanted biomaterials, which ran on the cover of Nature Materials earlier this year. That image was…October 13, 2017 - Business
- Camera Review: The Sony a9
…a new joystick on the back of the camera to help you select AF points (you can also use the 3-inch touch screen display to adjust focusing points). Other design…October 10, 2017 - Mirrorless
- Johanne Rahaman on the Importance of Allies for Women of Color
…work is also included in the new book, Mfon: Women Photographers of the African Diaspora (learn more about the project in the article “How a Book about Black Women Photographers…September 29, 2017 - Photographer Interviews
- GoPro Plunges Deeper into VR Market with Fusion + New Hero 6
…your own highlight reel. The Hero 6’s Wi-Fi connection will be faster than the Hero 5, GoPro said. Like the Hero 5, the 6 features a touch display and is…September 28, 2017 - Action Cameras
- Obituary: Robert Delpire, Publisher of Robert Frank, Josef Koudelka, Cartier-Bresson
…for Lifetime Achievement in 1997. In a 2012 article about a Delpire retrospective exhibition, Delpire said, “A publisher’s job is to showcase the work of others. It’s not just the…September 27, 2017 - Obituaries
- Eman Helal on Covering Street Harassment in Egypt
…things stop than how Egypt looks.” Note: This article is part of a three-part series about photographers portraying trauma without adding to it. Click here to find additional articles from…September 20, 2017 - Photographer Interviews
- Obituary: Pete Turner, Master of Color Photography, 83
…Metropolitan Museum of Art and other museums. He is survived by his wife, their son, Alexander, and two grandchildren. Related Article PDN and Kodak Present Legends Online: Pete Turner…September 19, 2017 - Obituaries
- How Several Female Photographers Got Started in Today’s Photo Market
…her to make more connections. “Establishing a career is a slow process of one thing leading to another,” she says. “It’s a snowball effect.” Read the full article to learn…September 18, 2017 - Photo Assistants